View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 07:13 PM

Default Re: I\'ve Finally Lost My Mind

[ QUOTE ]
Final stats?

[/ QUOTE ]

Like ROI, ITM and stuff? Meh, not worth me trying to figure out...knowing them simply won't help me in any way.

I did post bankroll won/lost....even though I'd prefer to just not post anything about the results I had except I was able to successfully play 400 of them.

I actually was just talking with my boss at work about my weekend activities. She was like 'your eyes look a bit puffy, are you feeling ok or having bad allergies?' And so I related to her that I had to cut down on sleep in order to finish a personal quest that I was engaged in. So she asked about that and I explained to her that I basically played 50 hours of poker playing 8 hands at a time...she wouldn't stop laughing...she even called my apartmentmate into her office to inquire into whether it was true or not and if I ever left my room (her answer was...'maybe once, so he could go to the bathroom I think').

Perhaps she's going to pretend to fire me like the last time I came back from Vegas (after also being sick for a week)....[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img].

Yugoslav