View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 02:10 PM

Default Re: If a bonus expert could respond

[ QUOTE ]
515$ in bonuses for playing less than 2 hours a day for 2 months (3 tables). If you ask me that is more than generous, and the site does not get enough credit.

[/ QUOTE ]
so conservatively lets say you played 3 tables for 1.5 hours a day for 60 days. that's a total of 3 x 1.5 x 60 = 270 table hours total. now, for comparison purposes we have to deduct the auxiliary and affiliate bonuses from your total, since different sites have similar deals, but not structured the same way. so divided into your original gross match deposit of $350 means you earned about $1.30 per hour*table.

"more than generous"? now take a look at a chart like this:
http://bonuswhores.com/bonus-grid.php

scroll down to the third section of that page and you'll see that you could have easily earned double or even triple the amount of bonus in the same time playing at the Party Skins, Prima, Paradise and Absolute, playing the same 25c/50c NL games (and even more so if you were playing 6-max on Noble). you can get the same $60 affiliate bonus at many of these sites as well, and the higher clearing rates will greatly offset any other "perks" that were added on for you at Noble.

considering that you claim to have played 280k hands of micro NL on pokerstars with no rakeback and an equally slow clearing bonus at your level, I can see why you think Noble is a good deal on a relative basis, but you're really left a significant amount of money on the table in your online playing career, and I'm not even talking about rakeback which is highly insignificant at quarter limits. you don't really need to try and defend which sites you've already played at because what's done is already done. read the other links that were given to you (with high emphasis of BW101), and ask questions based on the collective knowledge compiled into those documents, not your own limited - and misguided - experiences.