View Single Post
Old 06-10-2005, 11:59 PM

Default Re: Night 1 Trip Report (long/no content)

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and just so no one gets the wrong idea ‘bout House, he’s pwning the biggest titties in the whole place like no other...then at some point some random scrippa sits down on his lap….he’s not all that interested in her I guess so he basically stonewalls her but she keeps on being aggressive and grindin’ hard...at some point I’m standing next to them talking to someone or something and his scrippa reaches over and almost completely rips my pants completely off [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] ... she’s reaching *way* down (on the wrong side though [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img])…..apparently this gets her way too excited (what can I say) and she proceeds to like get even rougher with House and bites his neck like a f*ckin’ vamp! Well, Greek wasn’t really in the mood as I said and had to like physically remove her from his lap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey man, that scrippa was annoying. I told her I wasn't interested but she wouldn't leave me alone. Then out of nowhere, she attacks me! I can only hope she's been vacinated.