View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 09:08 AM

Default Re: Curtains Hand #2

This did cross my mind when I looked at the HH. None of the players where playing at your other tables, but that doesn't mean they weren't regulars.

I considered that maybe it was to have more FE vs the BB later, but didn't think you'd pass up on 300 chips for that, and that it's a move you'd do in level 4 or 5 but not 6.

I also considered that it was for future FE (ie in other games), but like I said none of these guys were at your other tables.

I thought this hand was most probally just something you skipped while multitabling, but I was kinda hoping it was something more than that [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I did notice how many regulars there are.

[ QUOTE ]
I play the same opponents too often for me to just blindly move allin with any two from the SB in spots like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you do change gears though? If you stop the push any 2 behaviour, they then tighten their calling range, allowing you to push any 2 more profitably. When they catch on you tighten up your range. Are the typical players able to notice when you change your pushing ranges?