View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 12:28 AM

Default Getting aggressive: Bluffing

In this first hand I don't have enough hands on villian to give meaningful stats, and I haven't seen him get out of line.

5 handed game, folded to the button who raises. I 3bet with 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] villian 4bets, button folds and I call.

flop is A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I check, villian bets, I call.

turn is a 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I check, villian bets, I raise.

I open UTG+1 with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] In our most recent hand together hand villian checkcalled the flop and betfolded the turn. His stats are 55/25ish. He was the lone caller out of the BB.

Flop was Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

He checks, I bet, he calls.

Turn T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

He bets, I raise of course yeah?

Last one of these. Villian in this hand appears to be a thinker with 24/15ish stats.

Villian limps UTG, villian from the above hand limps UTG+1, I limp in the CO with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] the SB calls and the BB checks.

Flop is 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

SB checks, BB checks, villian checks, UTG+1 bets, I raise, blinds fold, villian 3bets, UTG+1 calls, I cap and they both call.

turn is a 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

villian checks, utg+1 checks, I bet, villian raises, utg+1 folds, I call.

river is a 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

villian bets, I raise.