View Single Post
Old 12-26-2005, 05:19 PM

Default 15/30 AA...is it ok to call down now?

The game is great, with an extremely loose donator two seats to my right (SB here) who can't let go of a good hand, and other gamblers. The game is aggressive, which a lot of check-raising going on. Not much is known about the 3-bet/lead turn BB player. Once I capped the flop, and he lead the turn I thought this was the most prudent line:

Paradise Poker 15/30 Hold'em (6 handed) converter

Preflop: Garland is UTG with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Garland raises</font>, MP calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (10 SB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Garland bets</font>, MP folds, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB folds, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Garland caps</font>, Button calls, BB calls.

Turn: (11 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Garland calls, Button calls.

River: (14 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Garland calls...