View Single Post
Old 12-15-2003, 07:32 PM

Default Re: Gaming Club responds to dako et al (LONG) - Round 2

Are you even living on the same planet as the rest of us? Are you not aware that The Gaming Club is a skin/member of the Prima Network?

I will admit that I don't know the specific details of the Prima/member relationships, but I would imagine it's a lot less like the Gaming Club is unlinked to Prima (which you claim), and a lot more like a franchise relationship (like McDonalds). In a franchise relationship, you pay $X to own something and operate it, but you must run it according to rules set down by the "parent". If someone gets hurt at a McDonalds, does the local chain owner get to decide how the situation is handled? NO. Why would this be any different?

The rest of your post is just nonsense. The Gaming Club doesn't want to open themselves to any possible hassle of the US Gov't trying to set a precedent with online gambling. It has nothing to do with "proof to justify" anything. Especially since you have nothing factual to go on, just the stories provided by Dako and TGC, it's pretty silly to claim that this justifies theories of online gambling.

Here's my suggestion: We all contribute $.25, and pool it to buy Gabyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy a book on grammar and a dictionary for spelling.