View Single Post
Old 12-15-2003, 07:02 PM

Default Re: Gaming Club responds to dako et al (LONG) - Round 2

After reading this post, I am thinking that Prima may be responsible for the bulk of the problems that have arrisen. Moreover it appears that Prima Poker is truly making the decisions. It may be a sad possibility that The Gaming Club, has no real authority in issues such as these.

"Given the time of year we've now reached, we're not going to promise a speedy turnaround on this matter"

I am sure the guy, who is out 25 grand is very pleased with this.

In regards to an independent body, overlooking this matter the TGC said: "We raised this with Prima as an option before making our original post, as whether or not this could happen is their call and not ours"

Why is it Prima's call and not the TGC'S call? Do you guys even own a poker site? What online site owners, would let a seperate, not liked entity (Prima) make buisness decisions for them? Should we really be blaming The Gaming Club instead of Prima?

"Providing this sort of sensitive information to him essentially puts it squarely within the reach of a jurisdiction.. If some gung-ho A-G reads this and goes knocking on his door Mason will have no choice but to hand everything over"

I seriously doubt that the U.S federal government needs any more proof to justify, their theories of online gambling.

"We further hope that our responses thus far give sufficient evidence that we have spent a lot of time examining the details and principles surrounding this matter"

Like I have said before, The Gaming club has the right to ban player accounts, and sieze funds. Nevertheless, your company has posted no evidence whatsoever backing up your actions. I suppose, you would rather everyone just take your word and move on.

Trust me, when I say that it will shine a much better light on The Gaming Club if you guys atleast provide, even a minute amount of evidence.

May your future decisions, be wise.