View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 05:39 AM

Default New PGC Version: .85 -> A few new features

New Features
--------------------
1) Like PokerAce, it now automatically detects your database settings and you just choose the ones you want
2) Added 2 more filters: Folded When [PF|Flop|Turn|River] and Went to showdown [Yes|No]
3) Added a feature to just search for a specific hand number
4) Added a "Imported After" filter to the PokerTracker import, so you can import hands after a certain date/time (also speeds the import by a good amount)
5) Added the pre-flop fold condensation along with a less flowerly output (like bison's) [bison-like output is now default, but you can still get the colors if you want]:

PartyPoker - $0.50/$1 Texas - 7 players (Converter: PGC)

BB is 33/27/2.3 (33)

Hero is MP1 with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

PreFlop
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero Raises</font>, 2 folds
SB folds, BB Calls

(6 players) FLOP: 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ( Pot Size: 2.25 BB )
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero Bets</font>
BB Calls

(6 players) TURN: 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ( Pot Size: 3.25 BB )
BB checks, Hero checks

(6 players) RIVER: 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ( Pot Size: 3.25 BB )
<font color="red">BB Bets</font>, Hero Calls

Final Pot:5.25 BB

Full Install [2.6 MB] Updater [164kb]

I'm still working on the big release, but I felt like this version had enough new features to release it on its own. As always, please post any bugs or feature requests (mainly ones that haven't been covered before, I have all the old threads bookmarked and go through them when deciding what to add).