View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 07:31 AM

Default Re: A nightmare

Sex with a condom is safe. If the male uses a condom that fits him, puts it on right and the woman is on the pill then sex is 99.9999999999999999999999999999999% safe. So from a society point of view, I'd rather have adults telling kids how to have safe sex than ignoring the subject and just preaching abstinence.

You social conservatives: If you want to have a society where kids don't have sex then I suggest we ban sex and sex talk from all of our media outlets and criminalize the act for unmarried couples. Because in our current society where sex is everywhere, just teaching abstinence will not only be a waste of time but a waste of an opportunity to show these kids how not get an STD or an unwanted pregnancy. The fact is you can't get rid of teenage sex unless you ban sexual content in the media and criminalize pre-marital sex. And I think that is what your politicians and intellectuals know but don't have the balls to publicly say. A legitimate question to the social conservatives: Would you support them if they did come out and say it?