Old 09-25-2005, 12:51 AM

Default Re: Psychology test.

[ QUOTE ]

YOur in the forset,
what time of day is it? Noonish
Can you see the tops of the trees? Oh yah
Are their animals? Yup but I only know this as I can hear birds singing
What is the ground like beneath you? Warm
You see a cup, what is it like, do you pick it up?White coffee looking cup. I leave it be.
You see a key, what is it like, do you pick it up?Plain boring looking key. I leave it be. If someone lost it there is a better chance of them finding it if I leave it here.
You walk, find a boat and are crossing the water. On the other side you see a bear. What do you do?Nothing bears rarely attack people unless they are starving so I go on shore.
You come to a castle, what is it like? Are their windows? Describe them.The castle small and sturdy no windows though. It looks like it is ment to be there as moss and vines have grown up the walls and it looks like part of the landscape not like modern buildings. It seems to be in much better shape than a castle should be someone must still be taking care of it.
You see a path, what is it like? is it winding or straight?The path is a good size to walk on but to narrow for much else. It is winding and I can't tell how long it is.
You see a horse and carriage with no one around. Do you get in it?Nope I like to walk and I don't have plans to go very far anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/b]Yup as I though crazy as a loon! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]