View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 06:56 PM

Default Re: Scuba_Curtains: AK hand 2

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yea I dont mess around from the blinds. My raises are almost always of the extra large variety, and theres no way I can just allow the cutoff to raise and not fight back against him aggressively. If the raise came from an earlier position, I'd probably just fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're folding AKs to a single early position raise in a SNG? I hope you are in the mood to explain that one, because it will at least be an entertaining read.

I mean, somebody makes it 90 chips and it's folded to you in the SB with AKs... there's 135 in the pot, it's 75 more to you (assuming level 2) and you think you should fold? I can't say I understand.

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

I fold a lot when the raise is 4x the BB or more usually. I don't fold to a 90 chip raise most of the time (although against some tight opponents who basically raise just AA-JJ and AK from EP, I will fold everytime from the SB for a 90 chip raise).

Of course there are no absolutes and it all depends on the situation, but trust me Ive folded AK many times from the blind to a very tight EP raiser, and I don't regret it one bit.

I hope this was entertaining for you.