View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 04:28 PM

Default Another live hand.

I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] live play even though I run like crap. Yay < 10% VPIP.

Game is running insanely tight. GoT is to my right and Bakku is to his right. There are a couple of bad players in the game, but recently they've been folding rather than limping. Bah.

Bakkubakku folds. GoT folds. I raise K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] next to act. Guy on my left folds, and an Asian guy (AG) who isn't too loose (maybe 30% VPIP) and plays oddly postflop (not crazy aggressive, but does make odd plays) coldcalls. CO folds, weak-playing Button 3-bets, SB folds, BB folds, I call, AG calls. 3 to the flop for 10.5SB.

The flop is J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. I check. AG bets. Weak playing guy looks confused and raises. I 3-bet. AG calls two cold. Weak guy looks pissed and folds.

Turn is the 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. I bet. AG raises. I fold.

Rob