View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 12:39 PM

Default Re: PokerRoom reload bonus %20 up to $200

from their reload bonus faq on their webpage:

What is a reload bonus?
A reload bonus is a cash bonus that is occasionally available on PokerRoom.com. It’s a percentage bonus you get for depositing funds to your account. If the bonus is 20% and you deposit $100 the bonus would be $20. In order to get the reload bonus, you must be able to receive our promotional emails informing you of the bonus.

How and when do I receive the reload bonus?
To get the bonus you need to collect enough player points within 60 days of the deposit. A bonus requires seven player points for every dollar. For example, a deposit bonus of $20 will require 140 player points. As soon as you have collected the points needed, your bonus will automatically be transferred to your PokerRoom account.

At times, more than one reload bonus will be available to you. However, only one at a time can be active. So if you need 50 player points to collect either one of your reload bonuses you need a total of one hundred to claim both of them. The same points cannot be used to claim more than one bonus. As soon as the first bonus is claimed or has expired the next one will activate.

Please note that you cannot use previously earned points to speed up the bonus payout. You must earn the points after the deposit was made.

How do I know how many additional player points I need to claim my bonus?
On My Account you will see your total amount of player points and also the remaining amount needed to receive the bonus.

I can’t deposit. What’s wrong?
To be able to deposit money, you have to real-money enable your account. This is done under My Account page. If that is not the problem please contact our support team who are available 24/7.

Do I need to enter a deposit code to get my reload bonus?
In most cases you will need to enter a deposit code while making the deposit for the reload bonus to take effect. Our newsletter will indicate the deposit code you need to enter.

So if nothings changed, you have 60 days.