View Single Post
Old 07-13-2005, 04:47 PM

Default Turn c/r correct here?

Converter still seems to be borked, so I'll make it as readable as I can. All comments appreciated. This was my second hand at the table.

Party Poker (9 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is BB with T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">MP1, CO, Button and SB call</font>, Hero checks. 5 to the flop for 5 SBs.

Flop: T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero bets, MP1 raises, CO folds, Button folds, SB folds, Hero calls.

4.5BB
Turn: 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks. MP1 bets. Hero raises. MP1 calls.

8.5BB
River: 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero bets. MP1 folds.

Final Pot:

Lacking the 3-bet on the turn, I felt this river bet was for value. Does my line extract the maximum? Should I even be raising with a shitty kicker? I raised to find out just how bad my kicker was. I don't think he's calling a river raise, so either way I win 2 BB. (turn raise/call and bet/fold, or turn bet/call and bet/call)