View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 09:02 PM

Default Party 3/6 6 max: Two hands against a LAG

Villan in both of these hands had stats of (50/18/.95). While his overall post flop aggression was.95 his river aggression was 2.35. He has shown throughout the session he will lead the flop with and pair and any draw.

Hand #1:

Party 3/6 6max: 5 handed

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Hero raises, 1 fold, Button calls, SB folds, BB (Villan) calls.

Flop: (6 1/3 sb) 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 players)
BB bets, Hero calls (?), Button folds.

Turn: (4 BB) T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 players)
BB bets, Hero raises, BB calls.

River: (8 BB) 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 players)
BB bets, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 10 BB

I certainly had no plans on folding to villan's flop bet. After discounting the flush outs I had probably 5 outs against him if I was behind. However should I have raised to try and lose the button? He folded anyway, but that obviously doesn't matter. On the river would you have popped him again?

Hand #2:

Party 3/6 6max: 6 handed

Preflop: Hero is MP with 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
1 fold, Hero raises, 2 folds, SB calls, BB (Villan) re-raises, Hero calls, SB calls.

Flop: (9 sb) 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (3 players)
SB checks, BB bets, Hero raises, SB folds, BB calls.

Turn: (6.5 BB) 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 players)
BB bets, Hero raises, BB calls.

River: (10.5 BB) 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 players)
BB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: 10.5 BB

How does everyone like this line? Cap preflop?

Comments on any parts of the hands are appreciated. Thanks.