View Single Post
Old 05-18-2005, 02:40 AM

Default Re: Top two whit lot of action

Popin Jay:
[ QUOTE ]
With those pot odds I think it's an easy call considering he could have a lot of things that you beat or a hand that you could still be drawing on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like what? I really don't see him limping and calling the raise whit K3 or Q3. Playing AK this way is also unlikely considering there was a pot bet and a big raise. Putting all your $ in the middle whit one pair against two players who have showed strenght is burning money. People limp AA UTG hoping they get a chance to reraise. He got the chance and did'nt do it. So what's left here that match is play that I beat?

creedofhubris:
[ QUOTE ]
there are plenty of other possibilities that you are ahead of. (AA being one of the most logical; combo straight and flush draws are a little ahead of you, but not that much.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that something like J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] or A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] are possible. Put I can't see him having AA here for the reason stated above.

On the other hand, KK and QQ are unlikely too. I think he would have raise 1st in whit Queens and would mix it up whit KK between raising 1st in or limp-raising it, but not limp-calling.

I think the hands that fit in the "Limp callin PF, check-reraising the flop" are: 33, KQ or one of the Str8&flush combo draw. Also, MP will have folded a K here a good porion of the time, making is KQ less likely and killing one of my outs vs 33.

Considering this I'm often way behind 33, sometimes spliting the pot whit KQ and sometimes a small favorit to a monster draw.

What do you think?

Also:
Anyone folding KQs to a 6xBB pre-flop raise whit people yet to act?
Anyone plays the flop differently?

-Happy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]