View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 09:09 PM

Default Re: NFL 12/11/05 Seems Soft - Tell me why I\'m wrong...

Last time NE played Buffalo at home they looked pathetic, and that was at home, SF plays some teams tough at home but gets drilled on the road which explains the 2 point win before, add that with Seattle running over bad teams at home and I like Seattle there.

I could see Detroit, Baltimore and Houston getting drilled but I dont like betting those games unless I tease the favorites. I think Houstons the best of the 3 there with the spread.

Jacksonville seems to be the only team with the right formula to slow down Indy, either way though I dont like betting that game.

Oakland bet is decent but they are notorious for not showing up at all for games sometimes like they did at home against Miami.

I have no clue about the Bears/Steelers game other then it should be ridiculously low scoring.

I like the Cincy game I think but I also liked the Colts to win big at home against the Browns and for some reason the won 13-6.

Of course you prolly should disregard all of this because every game I say I like the least on these forums win and the ones I love lose. Ive been laying heavy teasers this year more then anything.