View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 06:12 PM

Default Re: dumb people and their dumb pocket pairs

[ QUOTE ]
What the hell is going on here. Is OP serious? So BB is supposed to fold a weak steal attempt with a low pocket pair? If he hits the flop (which he did) he could take all or most of your chips (which he did). If you're raising with AK even he has more than a 50% chance to win the hand, let alone 89o. I have no clue if you're serious or not (I'd bet that you aren't), but if so, seriously, quit playing before you lose all your money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, Johny Genius......THIS IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL!!!!! OVERCARDS ARE BETTER ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE THE WEAKEST POCKET PAIR YOU CAN EVER POSSIBLY HAVE!!!!....but hey, maybe you are 100% right, and maybe i should just never raise because there is a damn good chance that someone at my tabl has a pocket pair, so from now on i am not going to play AK simply because you have enlightened me to what the world of poker is really all about, and that AK sucks, man, what a moron i have been, i am not raising preflop with anything anymore no matter what it i have or what it is, because hey, AVISCO01 said it was "unsmart" to.........by the way did i mention that i am dating both pamela anderson and carmen electra, THAT WILL BE THE DAY!!!!!