View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 12:41 PM

Default Re: My poker (loser) experience

Well I for one am very very impressed that you went from "deposited a couple of hundred bucks into my PP account" to "I lost 30k which was about half my bankroll" inside of a year. devdas you can play poker baby and you can make money.. thats the good news. The bad news is your idiot and your going through some sort of money donation phase, Now your 28 dude your not a young pup, if you need to get laid get laid, your talking about god, whats god or your parents got to do with playing poker, your not insulting any form of god playing poker, you are if the money is going towards a bad cause?

Let me tell you about god, there is no god but there is life after death, when you die in your body you go on.. All the fokes who dont believe that and think they can do as they please with no result are mistaken, any way your talking about stuff which leads me to think your not playing poker or you are using poker as a means to vent your life frustations? Poker is the best means to show a man for what he really is, who said that, you have lost a lot of money you need to feel the cold chill of reality and know were your at, im not perfect im down 3k over the last year but im learning, every time ive played my A game ive either won or been very very unlucky to lose.

I recommend you give poker a break, go do some thing else for a while, read, exercise, go to temple, sports, tv, girls, browse the web, do some charity work?

You made a lot of money I am very impressed with you, you to me are a master worth a lot of my time, if I could sit and watch you play I would do it every weekend.

Good luck man.