View Single Post
Old 09-19-2003, 10:37 AM

Default Re: Skillpoker.com Invites you to our launch Part II

[ QUOTE ]

Subject: Join SkillPoker.com's Bonus Multilevel Tournaments at 10pm EST Tonight!
To: info@skillpoker.com
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:59 -0700

Welcome to SkillPoker.com (TM) – North America's only Legal online poker site!

As many of you are aware, we have launched SkillPoker in its final testing stage and are offering a number of cash prizes to tournament winners.

We are hosting the first of the free entry Bonus Round multilevel tournaments this evening at 10PM Eastern Standard Time / 7 PM Pacific Standard Time where the final two players in each tournament will compete for their share of the pot! The tournaments will consist of knock out rounds starting with four four player tables!

We invite all of our players to join us for a chance at a seat in Bonus Round tournaments starting at 10PM Eastern Standard Time / 7 PM Pacific Standard Time.

Here are a few things to remember :

1) Tournaments start when the minimum number of players are registered - typically 8 players for general tournaments.

2) All tournament winners will receive cash prizes in the real money accounts for tournaments won during the testing period.

3) We urge you to read the SkillPoker rules prior to playing. This will enhance your understanding of the game.

Thank you for playing at SkillPoker.com and stay tuned for more promotions and news on SkillPoker.com

[/ QUOTE ]

This was the second e-mail I got, I tried to sign up for the tournament but the sight is a little confusing to me as far as the tournament stuff but I think it was free, who the heck knows, just keeping you informed.