View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 01:58 PM

Default Flop raising with position

15/30 live with a full kill. Both hands are not kill pots. Game is average for California.
Hand 1: Two limpers to me with 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. BB checks. Two to the flop.

FLOP: 10 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

BB checks. EP (fairly tight player with tricky tendencies) bets. MP (a loose, weak player) calls. I raise. BB folds. EP and MP both call. Three to the turn.

TURN: 10 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Checked to me, I bet. EP thinks a while giving me the beady eye look and reluctantly folds. MP calls. Headsup.

RIVER: 8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

MP checks, I bet. MP calls.

Hand 2: One limper to me in EP, I raise with 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. One cold-caller, limper and BB (same weak player from above) calls. Four to the flop.

FLOP: J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

BB bets. Limper calls. I raise. Cold-caller folds. BB calls. Limper folds. Headsup.

TURN: 5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

BB checks, I bet. BB check-raises. I call.

RIVER: 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

BB bets. I call.