Thread: Bible Content 2
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 01:42 PM

Default Re: Bible Content 2

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"We already know the answer is no. But, I assume he is asking you how the heck they got on the friggin' Ark"

Excuse me RJT but his answer is, I believe, NOT no.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I know.

[/ QUOTE ]
Lol! Guys, relax. I already answered this in another thread a moment ago, but I'll post it here, too.

I did not claim www.answersingenesis.org to be infallible. What my link did do, however, was provide a reasonable answer as to how all the animals could fit on the ark, which was the purpose of my post.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is about the 5th time I seen you evade a question with a link. None of us want to navigate through a biblical apologist website to find out how 2 of every animal could possibly fit on a boat, as, for everyone that finds the notion ridiculous, it's akin to looking at a lunatic's website showing how it's possible that he sled down a rainbow and knifed a leprachaun to death for his gold. Give us your answer so we don't have to reply to what some website says. At the very least, summarize what the site says so we can reply. You obviously have a lot of xian website resources that you, I assume, have read, and therefore it shouldn't be all that difficult to rehash the main points.