View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 05:23 PM

Default Re: Turning Stone Lodging and Stuff

[ QUOTE ]
My little bro and I are heading up to Turning Stone for a midweek stay at the end of July. What's the best choice for lodging? On site for two nights at the Tower or Hotel will run about $270, while staying off site at their motel is about $100 less.

Any recommendations? Anyone get a poker rate there?

Do they do meal comps or are you on your own?

Finally - on the tourneys (70+15 and such) anyone know what type of field size you see mid-week? Anything special one needs to know about them?

Thanks!

edit - also got some information from the poker wiki site - not sure how up-to-date it is though...

[/ QUOTE ]

I am writing a long post on my trip to tstone, monday and tuseday, which might help you, but as for ur ?'s

Make a reservation for your room ask about the poker rate. They will book it for the poker rate 75 a night. Then when you get there get youn players card. Play for 4 hours (before 12 that night), go to the back table and tell them you need a poker rate room slip. Bring it to the reservation area they will make your poker rate offical. You also get a $5 comp with your players card after 4 hours of play, ask for the slip at the same place.