View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 11:06 PM

Default Not knowing what I\'m doing wrong here (NC)

I've played about 11,000 hands before I seriously started reading WLLHE, TOP, and many posts here. My BB/100 was around 2BB/100 for those 11,000 hands (which I know is nothing really). From then on the 0.5-1 LHE level for 16,000 hands I basically went up and down, and mostly down. Now I have a BB/100 of 0.19 after 27,000 hands. All of my profit has been bonuses. My 1/2 looks like a downward STRAIGHT line for 17,000 hands from months of trying to move up, meeting my limit of losing, and moving back down. I feel like I am applying what I've learned, but I must be applying all of what I've 'learned' incorrectly. I would love to become better and I read and read and read and then practice some more. I just think perfect practice makes perfect... and I'm not perfect at this yet.

I either need a table coach, some advice on how to proceed, or someone to look at some of my hands to point out what I'm doing wrong. I'm tired of losing. I would like to stay at the 0.5-1 limit because I can take advantage of the bonuses.

PLEASE 2-plus-2, pimp my game!