View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 07:25 PM

Default Re: n00b Pokertracker question

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I figured it out. I was going to Auto-import hands, instead of Auto-import Party and affiliate hands. Once I did that it started accepting my observed hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a FYI, the "Auto-Import Hands" will work for this purpose, but you must specify the directory "C:\Program Files\Empire Poker\", rather than "C:\Program Files\Empire Poker\Hand History".

When you are seated, the hand history files are created as [table_name].txt files, under the hand history subdirectory.

When observing tables, files are created as [random_number].hhf files in the root folder of the client software, e.g. "C:\Program Files\Empire Poker\". Poker Tracker will import from these if "Configure...Observed Hands" is set to the root folder of the clients.

These *.hhf files are created even if you are not logged in, however you can only open one table on each client when you are not logged in.

You can use this method to datamine one additional table for each party skin where you do not have an account, which may be of use to someone.

dave.