View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 12:47 AM

Default Bluff against a super-lag

FullTilt Poker NL100 (6-max)

Villain is a super-lag 68/57/7 in ~200 hands. He's raising every other hand to 5+ BB and aggressively betting/raising almost every pot he's in. Nonetheless, I don't think he's stupid, and I've seen him take his foot of the gas and fold a few times. I've butted heads with him a couple of times, and it's about even: once he sucked out on my pocket pair after calling the whole way, and once he found a fold on the river after betting all the way when I pushed and he was crushed [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. Other than that, we are pretty much staying out of each others way (he's directly across the table, and has been folding quite a bit when I raise, and vice versa). But he's pretty much running over the table raising so much, and it's really starting to annoy me, when this hand comes up.

I have ~$100 (just rebought after another donk hit his two out set) and villain has me covered 3x.

I'm UTG with K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Villain is on the button

<font color="red"> I call $1 </font> , UTG+1 calls $1, CO folds, Villain raises to $5 (meaning he's got at least 2 cards), SB folds, BB folds, <font color="red"> I call $4 </font>, UTG+1 folds

2 to the flop

Flop: (Pot: $12.5) 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

<font color="red"> I check </font>, villain bets $5, <font color="red"> I call $5 </font>

Turn: (Pot $22.50) 5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

<font color="red">I check </font>, villain bets $5, <font color="red"> I raise to $15 </font>, villian calls $10

Turn: (Pot $52.50) 7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

<font color="red"> I bet $74.90 all-in </font>

What do you think?