View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 02:07 PM

Default Questions on downswings

I'm in the midst of a solid downswing these days, but one thing gets to my nerve more than the downswing itself.

I'm not losing money because of bad beats, or little at that.

The bad run seems more subtle, and I wonder if others have also experienced this for a relatively extended period of time.

Basically, my big hands never get called (never get to showdown anyway). Be it flopped nuts or sets, even in raised pots. I haven't taken someone's stack, literally, when I was ahead in a long while (I'd approx that to 5-7k hands).

On the other side of things, when I get action, it seems I always have the 2nd best hand (those of you who know me a little will agree that I'm not used to doing that, lol [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]).

There are some luck factors I have already isolated in my PT database, which I know are variance. I'd just like to know if the other stuff can also be counted in as variance. This particular kind of downswing has not happened to me for more than a few hours in a day at once, but now it's going on for a while, so I thought, why not do a check-up on that, y'know how it goes [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Thanks in advance