View Single Post
Old 03-05-2005, 06:49 PM

Default Re: I hope you didn\'t watch TILT tonight... how embarrassing...

I think it's more like "We have to make it look like Las Vegas so lets have non-stop sex stuff that makes no sense at all"

I saw Nickel (the cop guy) in some different show that was on cable. He looked to be a few years younger but I immediately thought "hey, it's that cop-guy from tilt who has the goofy stare all the time"

BTW - I finally saw the whole episode WITH sound...and while I still think it's terrible I do agree with others that it actually has gotten marginally better.

In the 'making of Tilt' preview shows that aired before it started we learn that it's filmed in Toronto.

Tropical Henry and a couple of the other 'bit' parts have a thick enough Canadian accent that it seems obvious to me they were local actors. I think the older lady who Nickel talks to over dinner about the guy getting thrown over the ledge also had the accent.

Obviously people with northern U.S. and Canadian accents go to Vegas too....so it's not too unrealistic...I just think it's fun picking out the actors who really strike me as having stronger Canadian accents.