View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004, 01:57 PM

Default Poker Tracker: Optimal Stats?

I would think that the requirements for success at different levels of play differ to some degree. That leads me to think that the various stats in Poker Tracker should also probably reflect this and that what is near ‘optimal’ for a $5/10 or better game online will probably differ from the ‘optimal’ at .50/1.

I have been playing .50/1 (mostly) and $1/2 online for a while and at .50/1 I am winning (green) at all positions except the blinds (and just barely in the red in the SB) after 4k hands. I was wondering what some of you who play at similar limits ‘strive for’ when it comes to stats like: VP$IP, W$WSF, PFR% and such.

I know there are many ways to be a winner…but wonder if someone has looked into what might be ‘optimal’ stats for your average .50/1 game.

I have seen Terry Wynn’s TRACKING YOUR PROGRESS AS A BEGINNER article on the ITH site but frankly do not know much about him and was wonder what some of you who have had Poker Tracker for a while and are solid winners think of as 'optimal stats' at different levels.

---Leavenfish