View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 05:37 PM

Default Re: Poker Stars ViP FFP

[ QUOTE ]
If you're that desperate to get a 2001FP, just go to boogster or some similar site. In the bonus $ you clear, the additional bonus money they give you, and the money you make, you'll get a 2001FP in about a week.

Slider

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the cash for it, but I'm playing a lot at Stars anyway, so this way I get something useful for my FPP. I am well aware of PSO, Boogster, etc. Bonuses account for over half of my bankroll. At this point, I'm less interested in searching for the best bonuses and constantly changing sites, and more interested in trying to improve my game. I do all of the major reloads, excluding a lot of the Cryptos, but I'll be looking for rb instead of bonuses for most of my future signups.

Regarding the giftcards, you are correct that getting the Dell giftcard and ordering the monitors using it would be a better deal. The monitor works out to $560 worth of FPP by itself. The problem is that the only gift card is $2000 for 125000 FPP (62.5 FPP/$). I don't care to wait that long for my monitors and I don't have any real use for the other $1k worth of Dell stuff anyway. If I ever actually end up getting a TV or something later on, I'll look into the gift cards, but otherwise it isn't worth it to me.