View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 02:53 AM

Default BAY101 players and room

Have played everyday this week at BAY101 mostly in the 6/12 games with a sprinkling of 9/18. Pretty soft games, with a mixture of mostly LPPs and LAGs with a few TAGs.

One thing I noticed is that there are several people with IWTSTH syndrome. Is this pretty common here? Do the dealers or floor try to do anything about this? All of the dealers seemed eager to comply with the requests each time it came up?

I hadn't played there in quite a while (2/4 back when I really knew nothing about poker and I went with a few buddies who were also pretty bad [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]), but I like this room. Tables are not super cramped as they like to keep them 9 handed and are reasonably spaced in the 6/12 and higher areas. The dealers are pretty decent. I saw 1 or 2 deck rolls and one premature burn and turn. Not a single misdeal, no cards flying off the table (happened to me no fewer than 5 times in 2 short sessions in Vegas), and one exposed card (dealer pitched while the BB was completing his post and it hit his hand). The room was quite busy during the day with lists for 6/12 and 9/18 growing to 20+ around noon. I will be heading back soon and more frequently.