Thread: Darwin and DNA
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 01:17 PM

Default Re: The Worship of Random, God of Darwinism

part1. No. You care. You do it.

part2. I'm always flattered by fans. Do you honestly believe you can bully in a forum post? Heh

part3. "may have been guilty of the same behavior" What behavior would that be? And what's this "may have" nonsense?

The guy implied I was dogmatic just because I concluded his theory was nonsense. I guess it's ok if he calls me names, eh? I was nice, but honest, until then. Then I stopped being nice. The only thing bad I did was call him a fruit. My comment about him never understanding genetics was based on the assumption that he'd never read about it, not that it was beyond his understanding. Truth be told, some people that latch onto quasi-scientific theories do so because they have trouble with mainstream science.

I don't know if Dan is such an individual, but I'm leaning toward not. I think Dan is just a sneaky religious type in disguise to be honest. Just trying to package his religious wares in scientific-sounding verbiage to offer proof to non-critical thinkers. This forum is sort of a poor candidate for that sort of thing, but it might go off really well in a conspirology forum. He essentially admitted already he is into intelligent design. Very common agenda.

The old forum I frequented had similar posters, but they were into anti-Semitic crap that talked about evil "Zionists" in the place of Jews. I much prefer people promoting intelligent design than hate, but I still don't appreciate people with disguised agendas.