Thread: Darwin and DNA
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 12:13 PM

Default Re: The Worship of Random, God of Darwinism

You're entitled to your opinion.

I've discussed these types of things with people copying and pasting this kind of info before.
Copy and pasters usually don't even articulate their own arguments so there isn't much point to discussion.

And maybe you didn't read his post very carefully. His claim is that there is a talking gene in the dog hidden in intron DNA. If that's the case, someone should be able to express the gene and produce a talking dog. It's not as unreasonable or sarcastic as it may have sound. And I really do think a talking dog would be way cool. If he could produce a talking dog, it would go a long way toward proving the theory he copied and pasted was correct.

The guy talked like he had some insights into recent scientific developments in intronic DNA. He then demonstrated he doesn't even really understand what intronic DNA is or what scientific research had found about intronic DNA something like 6 years ago.

If you think I have deficiencies in this topic, why do you think I have some responsibility to impart knowledge to others? Do you advocate the spread of misinformation and fallacious reasoning? How inconsistent can you be?

Don't bother preaching to me about what you think I should do. And don't follow me into someone else's thread with your issues with me in another thread. It's self-centered and very inappropriate.

I willingly impart information on a routine basis as my post history demonstrates. In this case, I've decided the subject is uneducatable on this matter and simply likes ideas consistent with his religious beliefs. Surely, you realize that trying to convert the dogmatic is a futile process.

I'm the bigger loser here, btw, because I actually know that taking part in this discussion would be a waste of my time from past experience.