Thread: Darwin and DNA
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 11:55 AM

Default Re: The Worship of Random, God of Darwinism

[ QUOTE ]
This thread addresses your issues with the "randomness" in evolution.

No offense, but you're the dogmatic one here. You don't even understand genetics, yet you've chosen to misapply it.

You copy and paste nicely from quasiscientific sources, but you don't know what you're talking about and neither do the sources you've latched onto.

I've dealt with fruits of your sort before. It's not worth my time. You'll probably never learn enough genetics to know why the nonsense you're preaching is even wrong. And it would only take you a few weeks to learn it.

Give me my talking dog. Until then, Mr. Ed is as close as you get. And the series was cancelled decades ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is harsh and uncalled for.
Especially considering our "debate" in the other thread where you're spouting some strange point that highlights deficiencies in your thinking about evolution. At no point did I say anything like this to you, despite the fact that the "sometimes a little information is worse than no information" idea goes on in your points in the other thread and it demonstrates a superficial knowledge of the way evolution works.
We're here to discuss things, and those of us with more information on certain subjects should educate, rather than insult, people with less information.