View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 11:31 PM

Default Re: 2nd Date to Outback - Need Advice

Trip Report-
So she picks me up at around 7 and we head our way out to Outback for a casual dinner. The car ride goes smooth w/ fluff talk and what not and the occasional joke or story to make her laugh. We get in the place and I charm her with my witt and humor and it goes by fast. The waitress comes ([censored] one may I add) with the bill 5 minutes late after I asked her to. As she is pulling out the bill I instictivly pull out my wallet, only to find that my female companion has some how already presented the waitress with her credit card. I respond with by putting my hand on the card saying "no i got it, this is my treat to you." she responded with "No you did Ihop and now its my turn" I say "You sure?" She says "Its all good" ***Thank You OOT for not letting me punt this*** As we are walking outside hand around her I am offered a piece of gum so I accept (Another OOT strategy).Previously she has mentioned of a 10 page paper that needed to get finished so I put together that chilling at her place or going out/renting a movie wasnt going to happen. The car ride home chit chat was just as easy and all of a sudden where at my residence building. The car is in Drive and the brake on...
The moment of truth
I look at her and all I can muster is some wrap up line saying" blah blah blah good time blah blah thanks for treating me " then i get out of the car and go inside.
Do i feel dirty inside? EXtremly. Did I punt? Farther then I can see. Berate away
-Andrew