View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 08:51 PM

Default Re: 10% refund question

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So despite all your protest to the contrary, a 10% rebate is a +EV offer.

[/ QUOTE ]

And despite all your calculations the only thing I can agree with is that getting 10% of your losses back makes it less -EV but never +EV. After all if you end up losing money on your session you still lost. How can losing ever be +EV without a jackpot?

Jimbo

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG...you must be kidding me. Nobody can have >3000 posts here and be this ignorant...so I am going to assume you are just a worthless troll and ignore you going forward...

Acme

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice, you cannot refute my logical argument so you resort to name calling. I expected better but alas I am often disappointed.

Godd luck getting rich on your new +EV blackjack system. May I have an autographed copy of your book after it goes to print?

Jimbo

[/ QUOTE ]

When you present a logical argument, I will refute it. Until then, I will continue to assume you are a troll.

All you have said is that losing cannot be +EV. I have presented the way it is +EV, but all you say (over and over ad nauseum) is that if you lose, you only get back 10% of your bet, so it cannot be +EV.

If you will not accept the math, you are either ignorant or a troll...and thus, I will not waste another second on you...

Acme