View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 04:03 PM

Default Re: FILM REVIEW: Syriana

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

I Didnt wanna read your review cuz I plan on seeing this movie and didnt want to see any spoilers. Could you just reply to this and give it a 1-5 rating or something? I havent heard any feedback on this movie yet and im interested if its good or not. I just dont want to read your entire review to find out if you liked it.

I'd give it a 2.

are you liberal or conservative? i'd imagine that one's view of this movie would be somewhat related to their personal politics ...

It had absolutely nothing to do with the politics, see the post I just made.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a two is pretty harsh. The narrative is diffuse, and the characters are poorly conceived, but the movie has some interesting content. My problems with the movie also have nothing to do with politics (I'm a huge lefty).