View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 06:43 AM

Default Re: Multi-way 10/20 ps, 500bb stacks

there are perhaps 5 exact hands UTG could have which beat me (a2-a6) I'd expect his other hands which beat me to raise preflop. Button has a hand he really really likes to call my turn bet (I'd say at least TP + good diamond, and this may be too loose). Also he would at least think about pushing Ad Qx if i calld (as a value-bluff of sorts), however i think i would still need to fold if i called and he pushd (as i don't think i have equity vs. his range). I would expect button to reraise AQd preflop most of the time, the other suited aces could be played exactly the same way (although he would usually raise my turn bet). I was more lost here than i think i have ever been in a hand before in my life.

If I had 1580 left i am sure that my call would be quite a bit +EV (i do have an out!) Here im lost. My action, and results, to follow (hopefully in a few days i think this 1 should generate some discussion).

Edited to not include the 8d in villain's hands [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]