View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 01:26 AM

Default Re: Runsfeld Clears Things Up

[ QUOTE ]
I think attacking one's army is all the declaration of war we need.

[/ QUOTE ]

this happens every day. i fear of living in a world where wars get started every day. scratch that, i fear we are already living in a world like that.

nothing in this administration's actions suggests that any diplomacy took place.

[ QUOTE ]
Clearly that's not the case if he's allowed to assassinate our citizens, least of all ex-presidents!

[/ QUOTE ]
i never suggested this. sadaam's lack of ability to assasinate anyone is what makes him a weak threat.

[ QUOTE ]
Why even mention it then? The point of mentioning Saddam's funding of Palestinian terrorists was to show exactly that: he's no stranger to terrorism. Is it so incredible to believe that Saddam would support terrorist that would attack Americans? I think it's clear that that has already happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

there's a dozen governments that support terrorists and would attack americans if given the chance. of course we can't ignore them, but it does not imply we should invade all or any of them. invasion without an imminent threat is short-sighted at best. it breeds even more terrorists and hardly scares any other nation from harboring them.