View Single Post
Old 11-26-2005, 07:15 PM

Default Re: 5/10 Short Video

I probably can't remember the stuff real accurately, but I have a few comments, questions.

1: On the KQ hand where the flop was AQx (something with two hearts). I don't like the turn check. The guy limped UTG and its a somewhat drawy flow. Plus he could have a weak Q or the other pair here.

2: The 77 hand. There was a EP limp then a raise in the CO. I don't know if I like the call. Will a 3-bet possibly push out UTG? Either way it could keep the blinds out and let you get it 3-way. I think I would've folded to the flop bet here as well. I think you had some sort of gutshot, but your 7 outs probably were bad and it was to the low end I thought.

3: The hand where you had Q3 in the BB. Two limpers. Flop was Qxx (might have been an ace, I'm a little fuzzy on this one). Why not bet out at this flop.

4: As7h. You raised a poster in the CO. SB or BB 3-bet it, flop was 10c8sJs. I think I fold this to the flop bet. Is that weak here? Is the backdoor FD enough to peel here?

Just some comments, they may or may not be right. Plus I looked at it quick and kind of forgot some of the flop textures.