View Single Post
Old 10-28-2005, 04:29 PM

Default Re: please help me !!

were you even here when party and the skins seperated?? (I don't think you were). That was a couple weeks ago and was pretty high-drama.

You've missed a lot.

Party and the skins seperated.
Party is starting a VIP club (threads in the affiliate/rakeback forum).....but it's NOT rake-back...they are just paying their high-volume players a certain amount to play a certain number of hands (different players are getting offers ranging from 2 cents to 10 cents per hand....but it's NOT rake-back...even though i can't really see the difference).

Eugene actually did return last night to announce that he was playing Hellmuth on UB 150/300.

William and TruePoker CEO had a little war of words in a thread.

Lee Jones showed his immense class by answering a zilion stars q's/criticisms in the 'Ask Lee Jones' thread where he also announced the possible upcoming formation of a Stars VIP-type club (that could include using a ton of FPP's to buy a WSOP or Caribbean-WPT-Atlantis entry or something like that...but it's still in the works).

Empire tried starting a VIP club with personalized offers...but they were generally so bad that the end-result was more insulting to their players than enticing.

Party announced satellites for a new tournament called the Canadian Poker Championships. It's at the end of January and takes place at Atlantis resort in the Bahamas (which we're all pretty sure is not a part of Canada).

I think that covers a pretty good chunk of it.

Glad you're back and hope you're feeling better.