View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 03:21 AM

Default Re: Most Interesting Drinking game you\'ve heard of

I've found that drinking games generally fall into 3 categories: card games, if x then drink games and sports. Card games would be games like kings, mushroom or circles of death where you pull a card out of a deck and depending on the card, either do something or drink a certain amount. If x then drink games are like the Family Guy drinking games where every time Stuey acts gay have one drink, every time Peter talks about his ancestors have 3 drinks, etc. Sports games would be like Beer Pong, Flip Cup or Quarters where there's some type of physical act that involves some skill.

Therefore, I think that the most interesting drinking game would have to involve something that doesn't fit into any of these categories, and I think that the best example would be Drinking Checkers. It's where you play checkers but instead of pieces, you use sho glasses and every time your piece gets jumped, you have to drink it and if you get kinged, your opponent has to drink it. By far, the most intellectually stimulating drinking game ever.