View Single Post
Old 11-05-2005, 04:44 AM

Default Re: For today, im the coolest person yuou know

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I thought you'd describe it like that. I honestly don't see much difference it what I said and what you said. What satisfies you satisfies you. I believe that paying people to hang out with you is pathetic. Not so much the hookers, although if it's constant and the only type of relationship you can maintain, that's pathetic. Just paying people to hang out. I'm sure you've also supplied people with drugs to pretend to be your friend. Probably half the people who you think are your friends are just acquaintainces/co-dependents. Whatever.

I believe that only the most boring, non-creative people do cocaine on a regular basis. I believe that you really aren't having any fun. I remember you described yourself as a lonely white guy with money in the crack cabbie thread. Personally I find it fun to tell you how pathetic I think you are, and I have a few minutes, otherwise I really wouldn't care.

Nihilistic dystopia. You couldn't be more of a retarded douche if you tried.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you expend that much energy criticizing others, I can only imagine how much time you spend criticizing yourself. I'm glad I'm not you.