View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 10:59 AM

Default Re: why is everyone whining

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Easy game.

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is BB with T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, Button calls.

Flop: (9 SB) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button folds, SB calls.

Turn: (5.50 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls.

River: (7.50 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls.

Final Pot: 9.50 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
SB has Ah 6d (one pair, kings).
Hero has Ts Ac (one pair, kings).
Outcome: Hero wins 9.50 BB. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
horrible preflop coldcall. yes it's a button steal and sb could be playing back with any ace, big king, or little pair, but cap it if you wanna play, give yourself the possibility of forcing out the button and getting it hu.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I wanted to isolate with SB, who was a maniac. However, the PF cap was not the way. I know button will call a PF cap, and he might want to stick around in a bigger pot.

The plan was to either raise SBs bet to force Button out or bet out myself if he checked, forcing button to fear a checkraise from SB. Then once it was isolated, bet the whole way. River bet was for value, not a bluff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't lie. You know you were just tilting and got horribly lucky. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]