View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 10:52 PM

Default no flop, no draw, I raise!

30-60 at the Commerce today. I rarely play there due to the fact that Bobby Hoff turned me into a little girl last visit, but time to get back on the horse. Anyway I have J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] in the SB and call a raise from the cutoff. He is loose an over aggresive, and could have anything from AA to 56. The BB also calls.

Flop:K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I check, BB checks, and cutoff bets. The BB puts her cards between her middle and index fingers ready to muck. I raise, BB folds cutoff calls. Turn is a blank I bet and he folds. Honestly, I had no read on him, he could have flopped 3 kings for all I knew. But knowing he could hold such a wide range of hands, does anyone else make this type of play without some sort of draw with a board like this? Is this play + or - EV with a tight image with boards like this agaist a loose late postion raiser?