View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 04:12 AM

Default Re: MLHE advise for 20/40 - crap?

I voted call and was going to post it before I read the thread. But I'm not worthy of posting in this forum. There are too many poker geniuses in here that can't even tolerate seeing my inferior suggestions. So I figured instead of having to hear more bull crap from the know-it-alls in case I posted what I thought and it was wrong, I'd vote anonymously and then check the answer.

Since I got it right, I guess I won't have to put up with any grief for the moment. Perhaps for just this one thread, I will be given dispensation to post without being personally attacked.

I realize the fact that I knew the correct answer and 79% of the respondents got it wrong (64 votes at the time of this post) is probably just another stroke of luck for me.

Just like I realize the fact that noone from the AggroDonkey Club accepted my recent challenge to take any group of hand posts and compare our suggestions with the results to see who would have won or lost the most is not because anyone was worried I would embarress them by winning. It was because they can't be bothered wasting their time with such an unknowledgable person as myself. Yea, that's the ticket.

Haha. Next.