View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 02:51 PM

Default Re: who were behind 9/11?

[ QUOTE ]
i'm a liberal and hate bush, however this is BS.

One of the major flaws of these peoples arguements is that all hydrocarbons burn at the same temperature. This is completely wrong. Whoever thought this was a good point should be forced to go back and reread an elementary chemistry book.

Second, there is talk about how fast the buildings collapsed? The buildings didn't initially fall the second the plane hit. There was some additional time. The fire could have easily weakened the structure. You've already heard the momentum talk.

Arnfinn is right about the conspiracy theory. However I think he left out one little detail. Why would Bush be reading my pet goat in front of children when this was happening. Why would he target the pentagon?

Melch

[/ QUOTE ]

Obv my reaction to most of the presented claims is the same as yours, but I cannot explain parts of the story. Just looking for answers. Do you understand the collapse of WTC7?

In his speech on november 10th to the General Assembly, Bush stressed "We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th; malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty."

This struck me as odd at the time it was broadcasted. What was his motive to say that? What bad would outrageous conspiracy theories do?