View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 02:41 PM

Default Re: who were behind 9/11?

[ QUOTE ]
Why is this a bad thing, for me as a US citizen, that is?
Why would it be a bad thing for the citizens of US allied countries?
Would there perhaps be a broader objective than just simple military and economic dominance, which the US already obtained at the end of the cold war?

[/ QUOTE ]

The bad thing would be that you'd be submitted by a leadership that decieves, lies and kills to pursuit their personal, financial and political objectives.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I believe I have stated it before: I'd rather not believe the claims and the scenario from above, but I have questions about the perfect collapse of above all WTC7 that I cannot answer. And if WTC7 was brought down (I have heard no other reasonable explanation for the collapse of WTC7), then what happened to the other towers, and what does it imply for the other events on the day. I hope that Banks2334 can shed some light on the collapse of WTC7.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I remember watching on ABC news on 9/11 and the announcers said that WTC7 was intentionally detonated because of the structural damage caused by the collapse of WTC 1&2. I don't know if that adds anything to the discussion or proves or disproves anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems to have been brought down, but it's impossible to prepare a controlled demolition in a single day. If they took it down on 9/11, that was prepared. The official government reports concluded that fire and damage from falling debris caused the building to collapse, an explanation that is unsatisfactory. The fires were relatively small, the building stood quite far away from the towers, and even if the fire and the indirect damage would have caused the collapse, it would never cause the building to implode perfectly on its own footprint, as far as I can judge from my professional background.