View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 10:41 PM

Default I got beat up by my neighbor...

...when I was younger (about 12 I think at the time). He was actually my friend/neighbor's uncle, who was in town for Thanksgiving. He went to the park with a bunch of the kids from the neighborhood as the only adult (35 or so I believe). We were playing some sort of game and he pissed me off, and since I was a snotty kid, I said something snotty. He slapped me around a bit, slammed me up against a chain-link fence, cussed me out pretty good, and scared the absolute [censored] out of me. I thought I was going to die right there, and I hadn't even touched a bewb yet.

I was crying, he went home without the kids, I went home and told my father. I stayed in the house, and my father went and handled things like a [censored] champ of course.

Fast forward to today. I'm back home for the holiday, and I get out of my car with my mom. I see my neighbors congregating in their front yard. We get into the house and my mom asks me if I recognize the guy wearing some sort of hat. I say no. She says, yup, its him.

So now I'm excited. I'm 230 # and very strong these days. My friends tell me I'm intimidatingly large. I think I need to intimidate. SOOOOOOOOOO.....

I'm going over there tomorrow. What should I say? Should I take a swing? I kinda feel like it. What should I do? This is gonna be awesome. Of course, the report will follow the incident for OOT viewing pleasure...

-Jihad